About this release
2.3 is now available for the 3D app in the Magic Leap app store! All features previously released in the 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 launches for Hololens are included in this release. With this update we focused on the role of inspection in daily operations. Manifest 2.3 allows Operators to indicate if there are ‘Faults’ in any Job Step during a procedure. Faults are flagged within Job History and available for managers, mechanics, or otherwise to find, review, and resolve. Please see below for more details about these new Manifest features.
2.3 was published to the Magic Leap app store on March 16, 2021
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
- Added ability to mark a step with a fault during a job.
- Added ability to access completed jobs and resolve a step fault, auto-logging username and date/time of the user who resolved
Review Completed Job Mode
- A completed job can now be played in a “Review” mode allowing users to walk through the spatially anchored steps previously completed by the operator, defaulted to display any evidence notes left with each step.
- Filter completed jobs to view faults only – whether in list view or review mode
Custom Lists for Evidence Notes
- Added the option to configure custom lists as a new evidence note choice for any job template
- When capturing photo or video notes, the note UI will now follow your gaze (right to left) and can be manually moved and pinned making it easier to access the capture buttons.
- MS native keyboard is now implemented as an additional option for Manifest users. Select the tab on the upper-left corner of the keyboard to switch your keyboard. You can switch back any time.
Fixed in 2.3
UI Related Fixes
- Fixed an issue where meters would still be visible when using hide all if there was more than one page of meters for the asset.
- Fixed an issue where images could occasionally not appear correctly in the window
Performance Optimization Related Fixes
- Made performance optimizations that should improve the speed at which the jobs and job history tabs on an asset are populated
- Made performance optimizations for when meters show current measurements