A new version of Manifest 3D for HoloLens 2 has just been released and includes a feature we’re all very excited about – remote rendering! Learn more about how to setup and take advantage of Azure Remote Rendering in Manifest.
2.6 release notes:
- Azure Remote Rendering – Manifest 3D on HoloLens2 now supports the ability to remotely render large and complex models using Azure Remote Rendering services.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Added ability to add photos to a Bug Report
- Updated the Notifications Manager with an option to report a bug from Error Messages
- Fixed an issue where Asset Classes favorited on the Web application were not showing under Favorites for Manifest 3D
- Fixed an issue where Choice Notes were not showing on Auto-Preview mode