Home New › Forums › Community › Manifest Release Notes and Updates › Reply To: Manifest Release Notes and Updates
There is a new Manifest maintenance release available for the HoloLens 2 application! If you’ve already installed Manifest from the MS Store, it will be a forced update; otherwise, you can find it here.
What’s new in 2.0.10?
– Ability to update logo on welcome page
– Added new status icon to Command Strip to indicate if you are showing as online or offline in Manifest Connect
– Various refactors to handle memory issues that might cause app to freeze or break 3D model loading
– Added handling so if an offline work package fails to upload, it now correctly prompts user to retry
– Fixed an issue where the chat socket would stay connected when selecting “Work Offline” from the job board after making a work package
– Fixed an issue where photo note controls would not reappear after taking a photo note or photo evidence
– Added handling so that “done” button will be disabled while capturing and during upload of audio/video/photo notes
– Fixed issue on Job Board where “In Progress” column would automatically resort to show newest. It now only sorts when the sort icon is selected by user.
– Fixed issue where Job Assignment cards sent via Manifest Connect were showing the incorrect step number.