Home New › Forums › Community › Manifest Release Notes and Updates › Reply To: Manifest Release Notes and Updates
March 15, 2021 at 12:36 pm #726
2.3 is now available for the 3D app in both the Microsoft Store for HoloLens 2 and the Magic Leap app store!
Below is a list of the new features and bug fixes you’ll find in this update:
- Added ability to mark a step with a fault during a job.
- Added ability to access completed jobs and resolve a step fault, auto-logging username and date/time of the user who resolved
Review Completed Job Mode
- A completed job can now be played in a “Review” mode allowing users to walk through the spatially anchored steps previously completed by the operator, defaulted to display any evidence notes left with each step.
- Filter completed jobs to view faults only – whether in list view or review mode
Custom Lists for Evidence Notes
- Added the option to configure custom lists as a new evidence note choice for any job template
- When capturing photo or video notes, the note UI will now follow your gaze (right to left) and can be manually moved and pinned making it easier to access the capture buttons.
- MS native keyboard is now implemented as an additional option for Manifest users. Select the tab on the upper-left corner of the keyboard to switch your keyboard. You can switch back any time.
- Fixed an issue where meters would still be visible when using hide all if there was more than one page of meters for the asset.
- Fixed an issue where images could occasionally not appear correctly in the window
- Made performance optimizations that should improve the speed at which the jobs and job history tabs on an asset are populated
- Made performance optimizations for when meters show current measurements.
You’ll find updated User Guides in the Knowledge Base.
To receive notifications on future releases, don’t forget to select “subscribe” for this discussion!
Questions about the new features? Post a message to the Discussion Forum and our experts will be happy to guide you!