About this release
Below you will find all the latest updates introduced with Manifest 2.9 and subsequent point releases – now available in the Microsoft Store.
2.9 was published to the Microsoft Store on Jan 15, 2024
Important! Clients with On-premise configurations must update their docker installation for compatibility. Manifest 3D v. 2.9 is compatible with the Docker version 2.8.
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
In additional to many small bug fixes and improvements:
- We’ve enhanced Manifest using MRTK3 to allow for better and more performant UI interaction and better cross platform compatibility
- New! Hand Notes – We’ve added the ability to record your hands as a new AR Note option. Whether authoring a Step instruction or adding evidence during a Job, find this new option under Pen Notes. (This feature is only supported on Manifest 3D)
- Step Notes are no longer grouped under the Note Type
- The app has also undergone some overall polish and minor design improvements throughout.
Point release update for 2.9
2.9.1 was published to the Microsoft Store on January 18, 2024
This hotfix fixes issues when using the native HoloLens keyboard as well as fixes some issues with working offline.
2.9.2 was published to the Microsoft Store on January 23, 2024
This release addressed a few bugs related to Shape Notes:
- Fixed an authoring issue that caused shapes to not have the correct height when viewed on the Manifest iPad application
- Fixed an issue that caused shapes to not be in the correct place when viewing in a Job or in Template preview
- Fixed an issue that could cause shapes to not appear in the correct place when choosing to edit an existing shape in authoring