About this Release
Below you will find all the latest updates introduced with Manifest Maker 1.1.
1.1 was published to the Apple App Store on December 16, 2022
Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
Check out the new Community Discussion page.
Overview of what’s new
We’ve added Maker to our Community site and quick links to User Guides and Discussions can be accessed under ‘Settings’
Photo & Video Note Enhancements
We’ve added several new tools to Photo Notes including
– Ability to scroll through photos and videos when viewing notes in a Step
– Ability to edit markups done to photos
– Added ‘pinch zoom’ to photos
Bug Reporting Tool
We’ve added the ability to report a bug directly from the application and to our support team. This can be found under Settings.
– Recording audio for dictation or videos will now work with connected headphones
– Improved PDF images to enlarge proportionally
– Improved the ‘Export to Manifest’ option to optimize performance and add error handling and feedback when issues occur
- Fixed a bug that would occur if you started a new dictation before completing a current dictation
- Fixed a bug where video was not played after dictation