About this release
Below you will find the latest updates introduced on the Manifest Client Web Application on February 10, 2023. Along with various feature enhancements and bug fixes, this release focused on improving the User Provisioning interface. Please see below for more details about these new Manifest features.
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
General Feature Enhancements
- Updated User Provisioning UI that will now allow the Security Admin to assign or un-assign Roles (respectively) to each User, regardless of License type (e.g. user may have Full License but only be assigned Author)
- Implementation of Subscriptions – Subscriptions are a source of on-the-fly Manifest data access. Using subscriptions in an exterior system clients can get instant updates on changes inside of Manifest without the necessity to make extra requests.
- User Guides are now accessible from the Web application’s Main Menu
- Added the ability to download an “In Progress” job to XLS, PDF, CSV or ZIP
- When adding new Template Notes that is a photo, video or audio a preview window will appear allowing you to view or play before saving
- Improvement to the video editor feature when adding and editing video in the authoring process (ie: speed up, slow down, etc.)
- Larger touch targets for the Accept and Decline buttons on Job invite
- New option to “Go to page” in the Jobs page pagination
- Enhanced error handling when uploaded a model using Azure Remote Rendering
- Improved language on the receiving email alerts toggle for missed Connect messages
- Fixed an issue where you can’t complete a job if a Value list is edited
- Fixed an issue where the ZIP file importing of templates wasn’t working
- Fixed an issue where if you had a long list of custom values in your template it would fall outside of the designed modal
- Fixed an issue with the default issue on the Job History Date filter