About this release
Below you will find all the latest updates introduced on the Manifest Client Web Application on June 20, 2022. Along with various feature enhancements, this release focused on improving the Manifest Connect experience. Please see below for more details about these new Manifest features.
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
General Feature Enhancements
- Bug Report enhancement: added text explaining that the maximum file size per file is 60 MB
- Ability to expand text note for better viewing: When Viewing the template (not edit mode) and can expand the text note to read the full text.
- Add a guideline of where to cut the asset tag printout and alignment tag: This allow users to gage where to cut and how much white to keep around the asset tag / alignment tag. Help with scanning issues.
- Email Alert if Offline: If a Connect message is missed due to a User not being online – the user will be alerted with an email. User has to toggle this permission on in the Profile to get these notifications via email.
- Cut and Paste: Added the ability to copy and paste a screen grab or text directly into a Connect chat