About this release
Below you will find all the latest updates introduced on the Manifest Web Application on July 27, 2022. Along with various minor improvements and bug fixes, this release focused on the roll-out of the NEW Azure Remote Rendering capabilities. We are very excited about this. Please see below for more details about these new Manifest features.
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
General Feature Enhancements
- Azure Remote Rendering Setting / Support to upload ARR Models
- Implementation of the SSO OIDC
- Alert pop-up for action notes, bookmark notes and pen notes alerting a user that these will be removed if the Asset Class is changed on a template.
- Removed the roles of Map Designer and Map Viewer
- Hide a chat title if it’s too long
- Updated the Menu UI
- Updated the Settings page password requirements to match the current UI
- Removed support for OKTA SOO
- Reworked how Choice Notes show when doing Jobs in the Manifest Web Application
- Other minor bug fixes