About this release
Below you will find all the latest updates introduced on the Manifest Client Web Application on May 25, 2022. Along with various feature enhancements, this release focused on improving template flow and UX/UI consistency. Please see below for more details about these new Manifest features.
For additional information on each new feature or improvement, visit Manifest User Guides for updated documentation.
Overview of what’s new
General Feature Enhancements
- Removed Map Viewer and Map Designer
- Added ability to copy a step within the same template
- Added Deeplink URL’s to templates
- Alert pop-up of action notes, bookmark notes and pen notes will be removed if you update an Asset Class on a template
- Updated Menu UI
- Updated Password Security Rules page in Settings to match current UI