To use the Manifest Web Application, it’s helpful to understand its basic navigation of the app. The Manifest Web Application is optimized for Google Chrome which is the preferred and recommended browser to use with Manifest.
Below is the overview of the basic Manifest Web Application navigation tools.
Left Hand Navigation
Along the left-hand side of the Manifest Web Application there is a collapsible menu which provides access to all the navigation tools in Manifest.
Depending on the user’s Roles and Permissions different navigation options will be displayed. All of the options are explained below:
- Home – The Manifest Web Application dashboard – nicknamed “Home” – is a centralized place that provides a snapshot of specific user activity and the overall activity within the domain
- Locations – A location is a physical address where assets are registered, and jobs are performed.
- Asset Classes – An Asset Class is a type or category of equipment – typically identified by make and model
- Assets – An Asset represents a unique item or piece of equipment, likely with a serial number of unique identifier
- Template – A template is a repeatable set of work instructions
- Jobs – A Job is a procedure performed using the Manifest application by following a set of step-by-step instructions previously authored as a Template
- Job History – Job History is a log of all jobs completed
- Value Lists – A Value List is a customizable evidence list to be used in authored procedures to normalize and control user input
- Measurements – Represents any meter readings (manually or consumed by sensors) for an Asset
- Meter Evidence Report – A downloadable report that shows all Meters as part of a completed Job
- Users – A view of all users that have access to the Manifest Web Application
- Marketplace – A view of all users that have access to the Manifest Web Application
- Logs – Outlines all user activity within a domain. Only available to the user with the Security Admin role
- User Guides – Outlines all user activity within a domain. Only available to the user with the Security Admin role
Located across the top header of the Manifest Web Application are additional tools that include:
The Search field provides the ability to search based on various criteria, which will change based which menu item was used to access the field. Criteria includes:
- Locations – Search by Location ID, Name or Address
- Asset Classes – Search by ID, Name, Status, Last Modified, All Fields
- Assets – Search by ID, Location Name, Serial Number, Department, Internal ID, Asset Tag ID, Asset Class, Status, All Fields
- Templates – Search by ID, Title, Asset Class, All Fields
- Jobs – Search by ID, Title, Asset Class, Asset ID, Location ,Asset Tag ID, Assigned User, Status, All Fields
- Job History – Search By ID, Title, Asset Class, Asset ID Location, Asset Tag ID, Assigned User, Status, All Fields
- Value Lists – Search by ID, Name, All Fields
- Measurements – Search by ID, Meter, Asset, Value, All Fields
- Meter Evidence Report – Search by User, Location, Asset Class, Asset ID, Job ID, Meter Name, Operator Meter Reading, Sensor Meter Reading, All Fields
- Users – Search by Email and Name
- Connect – Search by User, Chat Title
- Marketplace – Search by ID, Template Owner, Title, All Fields
- Logs – Search by ID, User Email, Action
Use the translation dropdown to automatically translate the Manifest Web Application into French or Japanese. The site only translates the site itself and does not translate the content that is inputted into the Manifest Web Application.
The Account page must be configured upon the first log into the Manifest Web Application.
The Account Page can be accessed in the top right-hand corner by tapping on the circle avatar.
- Avatar – Update, replace or delete your Avatar
- First Name – Enter your first name (this field is required)
- Last Name – Enter your last name (this field is required)
- Title – Enter your title (this field is NOT required)
- Email – View your email address (this is NOT editable)
- Notification – Toggle ON/OFF if you would like to receive notifications via email that another user is trying to reach you via Manifest Connect
- Roles – View of the Manifest roles you are assigned
- Receive product and Marketing Communication from Taqtile – Opt-in or opt-out of receiving Marketing Communications from Taqtile
- Change Password – Click on the button to change your Manifest password
The Client Settings in the Manifest Web Application can be located in the top right-hand corner under the gear icon. What can be configured here depends on the role of the user. Settings include:
Based on the roles assigned within the Manifest Web Application, users will see different settings and will be able to configure different setting accordingly.
- Admin Role: Profile, Custom Message Configurations, Authentication Configurations, Server Configurations, IoT Settings, Object Reference Settings
- Security Admin: Profile, Password Security Rules, Custom Message Configuration, Authentication Configuration, Server Configuration, IoT Settings, Dynamics CRM Integration, Object Reference Settings
- Author Role: Does not have access to Client Settings
- Operator Role: Does not have access to Client Settings
- Viewer Role: Does not have access to Client Settings
For more information on Client Setting please visit here.
Taqtile is here to help and want to make it as easy as possible to answer your questions or report a bug. Access the Help menu in right-hand corner by selecting the? mark. Access the following options:
- Support – Click on ‘Email Support’ and send an email to email@example.com
- Submit a Bug Report – Click on ‘Submit a Bug Report’ and enter details and questions along with optional videos and images. Attach as many files as needed. Each file cannot exceed 60MB For more information on submitting a Bug Report please visit here.
Use the logout button to log out of the Manifest Web Application and terminate the session.